Welcome to codehesive.com: experience and information design by James Offer in London, UK.
Recent personal work / projects:
- Brazil 2014: Visualising ancestral / team connections
- How much could it cost to collect all World Cup stickers?
- D-Day war dead visualised
- Flummox: a word puzzle based on train station names
- Don’t be a Joffrey (on social media)
- Visualising IMDb ratings of all 800 Dr Who episodes
- Commonwealth First World War dead visualised
- Ninja rockstars: an open letter about silly job titles
- Boundless Shadows: the latest design trend
- Bletch.ly: what if Bletchley Park was a startup?
- GOV.UK redesigned to win a Webby
- Dr Who regeneratons and Chelsea managers compared